We are recruiting – Commercial Account Handler
Salary: £16,100 to £29,900
Westinsure Plymouth is seeking an experienced Commercial Broking Account Handler to join our team.
The successful candidate will manage an existing portfolio of Commercial business and provide support to our Account Executives to assist with New Business enquiries.
This is an office based position involving the maintenance and development of client relationships including handling renewals, adjustments and new business.
We are a rapidly growing business and there is considerable potential for the successful applicant to progress within the business, either internally or within the sales/development area.
- Assume control of an existing commercial client base.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients to ensure high customer satisfaction levels and maximise renewal retention.
- Develop the existing client portfolio through referrals, cross selling, networking and other business initiatives
- Assist Commercial Account Executives with New Business enquiries and quotations
- Liaise with and develop good relationships with insurers and underwriters.
- Proven ability to manage and develop Commercial Insurance client relationships
- Sound Commercial Insurance technical knowledge and broking skills.
- A working knowledge of current regulatory environment
- Confident with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of English and Numerically competent.
- Committed with a positive attitude and able to work well within a team
- Progression towards ACII would be beneficial
- IT literate and competent on internal broker system (training can be given)
You will receive a competitive salary with career progression, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. A Company pension scheme as well as an excellent training and development package. If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward CV ASAP to